quinta-feira, outubro 13, 2005

BD Jornal, vitima nº2 - Luis Carlos Fernandes...

BD Jornal, vitima nº2 - Luis Carlos Fernandes...
Continuo a caricaturar para o BD Jornal esta foi a 2ª caricatura que saiu no nº5; é o autor de "A pior Banda do Mundo".
Aconselho este jornal a todos os fãs da 9ª arte.
a karikamania das caricaturas
.............................................................................
** visite o meu
site http://karikamania.no.sapo.pt onde podes ganhar
uma caricatura grátis todos os meses; basta que envies um email com uma boa foto e esperar pela sorte!
** 6º concurso de caricaturas Karikamania: Clint Eastwood até 30 Outubro vota no teu artista preferido.

3 comentários:

Blog Surfer disse...

Yahoo! pairs MSM articles with blog postings
Yahoo Inc. announced on October 10 that it would begin joining blog postings with articles from ... Although the product director for Yahoo Search , Joff Redfern says that his company will clearly distinguish between professional and amateur content, the move has the potential to re-ignite the 'Journalists vs.
I am rich and your not! Oh, and I am a jerk too. You might not want to be The Rich Jerk but rich jerk might help.

ryder disse...

Chuck & Elitot, haiku needs you
Here's a job far too big for the Haiku Sheriff , or his deputies: YourCongress .com proudly states : HAIKUS [sic] Nothing says the U.S. Congress like Japanese poetry.
I was just surfing and found your site! I think you'll be interested in this related
website.coins
They have a fantastic selection.

性爱 disse...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.裸体